Just migrated my second server form 7.5 to 7.9 and encountered this issue as Jbo

Just migrated my second server form 7.5 to 7.9 and encountered this issue as Jboss boots up:

13:09:02,777 INFO [stdout] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 59) 2015-07-09 13:09:02,776 [ServerService Thread Pool -- 59]
INFO com.appiancorp.type.config.plugin.PojoDatatypesConfig - WebAndXMLExtensions:sendHTTPResponse: The provided XSD fil
e contains a definition for the type {urn:appian:ps:sendhttp}SendHTTPResponse, which already exists with the same struct
ure. (APNX-2-4045-004)
13:09:15,818 INFO [stdout] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 59) 2015-07-09 13:09:15,817 [ServerService Thread Pool -- 59]
INFO com.appiancorp.type.config.plugin.PojoDatatypesConfig - adusersynchronizationwithusernames:LdapConfig: The provide
d XSD file contains a definition for the type {urn:appian:plugin:directory}LdapConfig, which already exists with the sam
e structure. (APNX-2-4045-004)
13:09:16,367 INFO [stdout] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 59) 2015-07-09 13:0...

OriginalPostID-155818

OriginalPostID-155818

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • ... - 59]
    WARN com.appiancorp.type.config.plugin.PojoDatatypesConfig - psshared.peoplefunctions:userSecurityRoleMap: The provided
    XSD file contains a definition for the type {urn:appian:ps:peoplefunctions}SecurityRoleMap, which already exists with a
    different structure. The requested type will not be created and the existing type will not be altered. You must first d
    elete the existing type if you intend to redefine it with a different structure. (APNX-2-4045-001)

Immediately after this the plugins register and the server boot up completes.
    What has caused this issue and how do I eliminate it? Clearly the problem appears to be related to some custom plugins which are available in the plugin directory.

Thanks, James
  • ... - 59]
    WARN com.appiancorp.type.config.plugin.PojoDatatypesConfig - psshared.peoplefunctions:userSecurityRoleMap: The provided
    XSD file contains a definition for the type {urn:appian:ps:peoplefunctions}SecurityRoleMap, which already exists with a
    different structure. The requested type will not be created and the existing type will not be altered. You must first d
    elete the existing type if you intend to redefine it with a different structure. (APNX-2-4045-001)

Immediately after this the plugins register and the server boot up completes.
    What has caused this issue and how do I eliminate it? Clearly the problem appears to be related to some custom plugins which are available in the plugin directory.

Thanks, James
Children
No Data