JBoss gets stuck at 'Loading System Objects'

I am trying to install Appian 7.10, I followed the documentation, however after starting jboss it get stucked at Loading system objects.
After control C to kill the process I get more error.
It does not do anything untill killed the process.
Appian engines are up and running with no error. The search server is running too.
Database objects got created.
I am using jboss eap 6.4 and widnows 7 profesional 64 bits.

server.log

OriginalPostID-159438

OriginalPostID-159438

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The "Loading system objects" is a relatively resource intensive process that can take several minutes. While the system objects are imported into the environment in the background you will NOT see any output. This can make you think the start-up is stuck, while is not. You should not abruptly stop this step; you should wait until it finishes. During this time there will be CPU usage for the java process that represents JBoss.

1. Stop the application server
    2. Delete <JBOSS_HOME>\\standalone\\log
    3. Start the app server again
    4. Attach the new server.log

this way we should see what happens we you actually wait for it to fail without killing the process.

• The "Loading system objects" is a relatively resource intensive process that can take several minutes. While the system objects are imported into the environment in the background you will NOT see any output. This can make you think the start-up is stuck, while is not. You should not abruptly stop this step; you should wait until it finishes. During this time there will be CPU usage for the java process that represents JBoss.

1. Stop the application server
    2. Delete <JBOSS_HOME>\\standalone\\log
    3. Start the app server again
    4. Attach the new server.log

this way we should see what happens we you actually wait for it to fail without killing the process.

Children
No Data