Hi All, I am trying to setup IIS with JBoss. I am not sure which part I have mis

Hi All, I am trying to setup IIS with JBoss. I am not sure which part I have missed. To the best of my knowledge, I have followed all the steps given at link forum.appian.com/.../Configuring_IIS_with_JBoss.html
When am trying to access the URL It displays below error
Server Error : 500 - Internal server error. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Attached are the files require to analyze the cause. Thanks in advance.

ISAPI_HOME.rar

OriginalPostID-161393

OriginalPostID-161393

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The error in your redirector log
    [Mon May 11 00:30:32.468 2015] [6300:1220] [emerg] init_jk::jk_isapi_plugin.c (2867): Unable to read worker file C:\\Redirector\\ISAPI_HOME\\ISAPI\\conf\\workers.properties. (errno=2, err=No such file or directory)
    shows that IIS is attempting to read the workers.properties from "C:\\Redirector\\ISAPI_HOME\\ISAPI\\conf\\"
    However the actual location based on your screenshot is
    "C:\\Redirector\\ISAPI_HOME\\conf\\" (notice the missing "ISAPI" folder in the path). Perhaps you have specified an incorrect location for that file in your isapi_redirect.properties
  • The error in your redirector log
    [Mon May 11 00:30:32.468 2015] [6300:1220] [emerg] init_jk::jk_isapi_plugin.c (2867): Unable to read worker file C:\\Redirector\\ISAPI_HOME\\ISAPI\\conf\\workers.properties. (errno=2, err=No such file or directory)
    shows that IIS is attempting to read the workers.properties from "C:\\Redirector\\ISAPI_HOME\\ISAPI\\conf\\"
    However the actual location based on your screenshot is
    "C:\\Redirector\\ISAPI_HOME\\conf\\" (notice the missing "ISAPI" folder in the path). Perhaps you have specified an incorrect location for that file in your isapi_redirect.properties
Children
No Data