I am trying to do migration. I am using 7.9 version. engines start up and search

I am trying to do migration. I am using 7.9 version. engines start up and search server does too. the Keystore file somehow got deleted and I created a new one and I dropped the primary database and started from the beginning. But the keystore file doesn't seem to get loaded. Attaching server log. Any help would be deeply appreciated.

server-log-8122015.txt

OriginalPostID-161621

OriginalPostID-161621

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • i deleted the keystore file and dropped the primary and started again...but still getting this error mentioned below:

ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[default-host].[/suite]] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 132) JBWEB000287: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class com.appiancorp.common.config.ConfigurationLoader: com.appiancorp.common.config.FatalConfigurationException: com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianException: The internal encryption module is in an inconsistent state. The keystore password is not present in the primary data source. If migrating or restoring from backup, ensure that the primary data source contains all of the tables and data. (APNX-1-4210-004)
  • i deleted the keystore file and dropped the primary and started again...but still getting this error mentioned below:

ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[default-host].[/suite]] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 132) JBWEB000287: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class com.appiancorp.common.config.ConfigurationLoader: com.appiancorp.common.config.FatalConfigurationException: com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianException: The internal encryption module is in an inconsistent state. The keystore password is not present in the primary data source. If migrating or restoring from backup, ensure that the primary data source contains all of the tables and data. (APNX-1-4210-004)
Children
No Data