Hello everybody. I am trying to install Appian 7.10 alongside with JBoss 6.

Hello everybody.
I am trying to install Appian 7.10 alongside with JBoss 6.4.
I start Appian engines succesfully but I cannot start JBoss and I cannot find
which is the problem.I configured JBoss with the configuration script as documented in Appian 7.10 documentation
So I am asking for your help.
I attach the application server log file.

Regards

server.log

OriginalPostID-164304

OriginalPostID-164304

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I tried again everything that you proposed.Even and a new installation.
    Nothing helped.I attached a new server log file and a sample of this log here.

13:01:24,461 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[default-host].[/suite]] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 58) JBWEB000287: Exception sending context initialized event to
    listener instance of class com.appiancorp.common.config.ConfigurationLoader: com.appiancorp.common.config.FatalConfigurationException: com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianException:
    An unexpected error occurred while trying to initialize and validate the primary data source. (APNX-1-4179-004).

Feel free to give some new reccomendations.

server.log

• I tried again everything that you proposed.Even and a new installation.
    Nothing helped.I attached a new server log file and a sample of this log here.

13:01:24,461 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[default-host].[/suite]] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 58) JBWEB000287: Exception sending context initialized event to
    listener instance of class com.appiancorp.common.config.ConfigurationLoader: com.appiancorp.common.config.FatalConfigurationException: com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianException:
    An unexpected error occurred while trying to initialize and validate the primary data source. (APNX-1-4179-004).

Feel free to give some new reccomendations.

server.log

Children
No Data