Is there any way to temporarily disable the validation Appian invokes when savin

Is there any way to temporarily disable the validation Appian invokes when saving SQL statements? We are running Appian 6.x with query nodes hitting against DB2. Due to constraints with our legacy database, we need an insert query in Appian that calculates a unique identifier for each new row of data. At the database level, this key (naturally) has a non-null constraint. When I try to save my SQL query, Appian works with the database to validate the SQL. Since the key created by my sql is considered to be a variable, the database rejects it as potentially containing a null. Appian does not allow me to save the SQL. Error: "The database returned ARV's that may not be supported. Message: [SQL0407] Null values not allowed in column or variable ISEQ." We are not at liberty to change the structure of the database in any way. So, it would be helpful to temporarily turn off the Appian validation monitor and save the query.

OriginalPostID-25364

OriginalPostID-25364

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data