Hello to all, At some point tonight our development server stopped wo

Hello to all,

At some point tonight our development server stopped working. I am trying to figure out from the log files what went wrong at the time. From what I understood at somepoint the machine must have ran out of physical disk space (This might be due to the locale migration for flows we attempted earlier today).

I had a look at the jboss log files. If you start the server the first error that you see is
-----
20:42:26,941 INFO [stdout] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 72) 2015-09-25 20:42:26,938 [ServerService Thread Pool -- 72] ERROR com.appiancorp.ag.util.Utilities - Group membership validation failed in process for user [Administrator]
20:42:26,942 INFO [stdout] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 72) com.appiancorp.kougar.driver.exceptions.SafeRetryException: Unable to acquire a Read connection. Safe to retry.
----

I stopped jboss and then ran the diagnostics script in
<APPIAN_HOME>/server/_scripts/diagnostic

The output is c...

OriginalPostID-169415

OriginalPostID-169415

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Confirmed, you're trying to boot this environment with incomplete engine database files.

Do the following:

1. Stop everything and make sure no k.exe process remains active after the CPU usage has gone down. If any is still alive, kill it if not using any CPU.
    2. Delete or rename to .bak

server/collaboration/gw1/dc599.kdb (delete it)
    server/collaboration/gw1/dc554.kdb (delete it)

/server/process/design/gw1/pd435.kdb (rename it to .bak)

/server/process/analytics/0001/gw1/pa*.kdb (delete, since this is the ONLY engine that re-creates itself without data loss)

/server/process/exec/00/gw1/pe438.kdb (delete)

I'm missing the screenshot for:

/server/process/exec/02/gw1/pe*.kdb

• Confirmed, you're trying to boot this environment with incomplete engine database files.

Do the following:

1. Stop everything and make sure no k.exe process remains active after the CPU usage has gone down. If any is still alive, kill it if not using any CPU.
    2. Delete or rename to .bak

server/collaboration/gw1/dc599.kdb (delete it)
    server/collaboration/gw1/dc554.kdb (delete it)

/server/process/design/gw1/pd435.kdb (rename it to .bak)

/server/process/analytics/0001/gw1/pa*.kdb (delete, since this is the ONLY engine that re-creates itself without data loss)

/server/process/exec/00/gw1/pe438.kdb (delete)

I'm missing the screenshot for:

/server/process/exec/02/gw1/pe*.kdb

Children
No Data