#SSO via SAML. #Account Expiration. We are on cloud instance of Appian V7.10. We

#SSO via SAML. #Account Expiration. We are on cloud instance of Appian V7.10. We have enabled SSO (via SAML) for a set of users. Therefore the account expiration rules for these users has to be controlled by the Identity Provider (IdP). Will the Appian account expiration rules be applicable to these users as well ? If so, which set of rules (IdP or Appian) will take precedence ? For example, as per IdP's rule, a user account will be de-activated if not logged in for 1 year but as per Appian, the user account will be de-activated if not logged in for 30days !

OriginalPostID-171700

OriginalPostID-171700

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi sathishkumars - Thanks so much. Was it a difficult process? We already have WAY too much to do before our 11/20 production deployment and migrating to a new version make me very concerned that we will jeopardize that date. We def will go to 7.11 - I'm just trying to decide if we should risk our date or wait until after when we'll have more time. Again - thanks for your response!!
  • Hi sathishkumars - Thanks so much. Was it a difficult process? We already have WAY too much to do before our 11/20 production deployment and migrating to a new version make me very concerned that we will jeopardize that date. We def will go to 7.11 - I'm just trying to decide if we should risk our date or wait until after when we'll have more time. Again - thanks for your response!!
Children
No Data