I'm upgrading my windows local install from 7.10 hotfix c to 7.11. When I tr

I'm upgrading my windows local install from 7.10 hotfix c to 7.11. When I try to login into /design or /tempo, I get an error message onscreen and I get a couple errors in my log file including these:

[http-/0.0.0.0:8080-7] ERROR com.appiancorp.ap2.WrapFilter - Root cause:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.appiancorp.ap2.PortalApplicationConfiguration.getSessionTimeoutWarn()I

ERROR com.appiancorp.asi.taglib.TaglibUtil - An EL expression couldn't be evaluated. The expr is "${PORTAL_APP_CONFIG.sessionTimeoutWarn}" and the attribute name is "value". An error occurred while evaluating custom action attribute "value" with value "${PORTAL_APP_CONFIG.sessionTimeoutWarn}": Unable to find a value for "sessionTimeoutWarn" in object of class "com.appiancorp.ap2.PortalApplicationConfiguration" using operator "." (null)
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: An error occurred while evaluating custom action attribute "value" with value "${PORTAL_APP_CONF...

application-server.log

OriginalPostID-172396

OriginalPostID-172396

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The timeout warning was previously controlled by the following setting in custom.properties:

resources.appian.ap.application.appian.ap.session.timeoutwarn

Now in 7.11 it is set to always by 5 minutes more than the session timeout value set in the Admin console. If you have this property set in your custom.properties try removing it and restarting the app server.
  • The timeout warning was previously controlled by the following setting in custom.properties:

resources.appian.ap.application.appian.ap.session.timeoutwarn

Now in 7.11 it is set to always by 5 minutes more than the session timeout value set in the Admin console. If you have this property set in your custom.properties try removing it and restarting the app server.
Children
No Data