In attempting to create a local install of Appian, I'm encountering a proble

Certified Senior Developer
In attempting to create a local install of Appian, I'm encountering a problem with jboss. When I launch standalone.bat, I encounter the following error:

[Appian Engine Timer (personalization triggering)] ERROR com.appiancorp.kougar.driver.ipc.AppianEngineTimer - Caught unexpected exception in Appian Engine Timer

Does a anyone have any thoughts on this?

OriginalPostID-179678

OriginalPostID-179678

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Following up on this:
    The source behind the above was that JBOSS could locate the datasource.

1)There were initial issues connecting to the DB. The businessDB was listed as a second primary DB. Correcting that and deleting to undeployed appian.ds.xml file from Jboss led to...
    2)We were then getting other errors about the inability to update the changelog or similar. We realized mysql 5.7 was installed, and as pre the prereq's only up to 5.6.x is supported.

We will update again to verify the issues were resolved
  • Following up on this:
    The source behind the above was that JBOSS could locate the datasource.

1)There were initial issues connecting to the DB. The businessDB was listed as a second primary DB. Correcting that and deleting to undeployed appian.ds.xml file from Jboss led to...
    2)We were then getting other errors about the inability to update the changelog or similar. We realized mysql 5.7 was installed, and as pre the prereq's only up to 5.6.x is supported.

We will update again to verify the issues were resolved
Children
No Data