Hi, I am trying to setup SAML Authentication via Admin Console in App

Hi,

I am trying to setup SAML Authentication via Admin Console in Appian 7.11. When I am trying to upload the Service Provider Certificate (.pem), it is throwing me error like "Failed to import certificate". I have converted both signed and self-signed keystore file .jks to .pem file. But no success. Don't know what I am doing wrong.
Can anyone please suggest me, what I need to consider when creating .pem file?
Please find the attached sample of .pem file.

Thanks in advance.

cert.pem

OriginalPostID-179774

OriginalPostID-179774

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You will need to look at the app server logs to see more details as to what is going wrong. If the logs don't show anything helpful, locate the following properties in <Appian Home>/ear/suite.ear/resources/appian_log4j.properties and set them as follows:

log4j.logger.com.appiancorp.security=DEBUG
    log4j.logger.org.springframework.security=DEBUG

Then you should see some more detailed logs. If you still do not see anything helpful, check with your IDP to see whether they have anything logged on their side.
  • You will need to look at the app server logs to see more details as to what is going wrong. If the logs don't show anything helpful, locate the following properties in <Appian Home>/ear/suite.ear/resources/appian_log4j.properties and set them as follows:

log4j.logger.com.appiancorp.security=DEBUG
    log4j.logger.org.springframework.security=DEBUG

Then you should see some more detailed logs. If you still do not see anything helpful, check with your IDP to see whether they have anything logged on their side.
Children
No Data