Hi All, here's an issue I have with a MySQL database table name. I have a ta

Hi All, here's an issue I have with a MySQL database table name. I have a table called msg_in defined in the database. I added the JPA annotation in my xsd but Appian is still doing something weird with the table name. The error says: "The data source schema does not match the type mappings: Missing table: msgintype_msg (APNX-2-4056-000)".

Here's the entire xsd for the table in question. Most of this was generated by XMLSpy. The only stuff I added were the target namespace and the couple of JPA annotations.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xs:schema xmlns:miemonitor="www.questdiagnostics.com" xmlns:xs="www.w3.org/.../XMLSchema" targetNamespace="www.questdiagnostics.com">
<xs:complexType name="msg_in">
<xs:annotation>
<xs:appinfo source="appian.jpa">
@Table(name="msg_in")
</xs:appinfo>
</xs:annotation>
<xs:sequence>
<xs:element name="msgkey">
<xs:annotation>
<xs:appinfo source="appian.jpa">...

OriginalPostID-63807

OriginalPostID-63807

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Do you have another data store entity that maps an XSD to a table called msgintype_msg? If so, before adding a data store entity that corresponds to the msg_in table, save and publish the data store and make sure all of the entity mappings are being verified. If the entity mappings aren't being verified, the issue could be with the msgintype_msg XSD, and not the msg_in XSD.
  • Do you have another data store entity that maps an XSD to a table called msgintype_msg? If so, before adding a data store entity that corresponds to the msg_in table, save and publish the data store and make sure all of the entity mappings are being verified. If the entity mappings aren't being verified, the issue could be with the msgintype_msg XSD, and not the msg_in XSD.
Children
No Data