Hi All, here's an issue I have with a MySQL database table name. I have a ta

Hi All, here's an issue I have with a MySQL database table name. I have a table called msg_in defined in the database. I added the JPA annotation in my xsd but Appian is still doing something weird with the table name. The error says: "The data source schema does not match the type mappings: Missing table: msgintype_msg (APNX-2-4056-000)".

Here's the entire xsd for the table in question. Most of this was generated by XMLSpy. The only stuff I added were the target namespace and the couple of JPA annotations.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xs:schema xmlns:miemonitor="www.questdiagnostics.com" xmlns:xs="www.w3.org/.../XMLSchema" targetNamespace="www.questdiagnostics.com">
<xs:complexType name="msg_in">
<xs:annotation>
<xs:appinfo source="appian.jpa">
@Table(name="msg_in")
</xs:appinfo>
</xs:annotation>
<xs:sequence>
<xs:element name="msgkey">
<xs:annotation>
<xs:appinfo source="appian.jpa">...

OriginalPostID-63807

OriginalPostID-63807

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Facing similar issue: I am trying to insert a Base64 string (of a created doc) into DB using query DB node, the column type is BLOB in DB, The query is as below:update rtech.bdm_blob_test set myblob = rtech.base64decodeclobasblob_plsql(base64clobgoeshere).It is throwing an error on screen as below: ORA-01461: can bind a LONG value only for insert into a LONG column. When I update the DB using Write to DS node, it throws the same error for BLOB when @cloumnDefinition="BLOB" is added into the CDT. However, it works fine for CLOB.

Do you know if we can write into BLOB column from Write to DS node or Query DB node?
  • Facing similar issue: I am trying to insert a Base64 string (of a created doc) into DB using query DB node, the column type is BLOB in DB, The query is as below:update rtech.bdm_blob_test set myblob = rtech.base64decodeclobasblob_plsql(base64clobgoeshere).It is throwing an error on screen as below: ORA-01461: can bind a LONG value only for insert into a LONG column. When I update the DB using Write to DS node, it throws the same error for BLOB when @cloumnDefinition="BLOB" is added into the CDT. However, it works fine for CLOB.

Do you know if we can write into BLOB column from Write to DS node or Query DB node?
Children
No Data