#GeneralInterest #weblogic I am getting an error when trying to deplo

Certified Lead Developer
#GeneralInterest #weblogic

I am getting an error when trying to deploy 7.11 on weblogic root cause is around JVM settings not being set to GMT , however i added -Duser.timezone=GMT -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Djavax.xml.soap.MessageFactory=weblogic.xml.saaj.MessageFactoryImpl -Djava.awt.headless=true -Xms512m -Xmx1024m -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError as noted in the documentation. and set the bootstrap in custom.properties. Logs attached

logs.zip

OriginalPostID-182220

OriginalPostID-182220

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • If you are deploying Appian on an Admin Server, please do the following:

Stop Weblogic

Navigate to the bin folder in your WebLogic directory for the domain that is running Appian. For example, C:/wls12130/user_projects/domains/base_domain/bin . Open the setDomainEnv.sh|cmd file in a text editor, such as Notepad++ or Vim.

Locate the line that reads set JAVA_PROPERTIES=-Dwls.home=%WLS_HOME% -Dweblogic.home=%WLS_HOME%

Add the following settings to that line:

-Duser.timezone=GMT -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Djavax.xml.soap.MessageFactory=weblogic.xml.saaj.MessageFactoryImpl -Djava.awt.headless=true -Xms512m -Xmx1024m -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError

So that it reads: JAVA_PROPERTIES=-Dwls.home=%WLS_HOME% -Dweblogic.home=%WLS_HOME% -Duser.timezone=GMT -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Djavax.xml.soap.MessageFactory=weblogic.xml.saaj.MessageFactoryImpl -Djava.awt.headless=true -Xms512m -Xmx1024m -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError

Save the setDomainEnv file and run it in a terminal/command prompt window.

If you are deploying Appian on a Managed Server, please start the WebLogic Admin Server and open the WebLogic admin console. Once there, please follow the directions here forum.appian.com/.../Configuring_WebLogic.html under "Configure JVM Settings"

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
  • If you are deploying Appian on an Admin Server, please do the following:

Stop Weblogic

Navigate to the bin folder in your WebLogic directory for the domain that is running Appian. For example, C:/wls12130/user_projects/domains/base_domain/bin . Open the setDomainEnv.sh|cmd file in a text editor, such as Notepad++ or Vim.

Locate the line that reads set JAVA_PROPERTIES=-Dwls.home=%WLS_HOME% -Dweblogic.home=%WLS_HOME%

Add the following settings to that line:

-Duser.timezone=GMT -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Djavax.xml.soap.MessageFactory=weblogic.xml.saaj.MessageFactoryImpl -Djava.awt.headless=true -Xms512m -Xmx1024m -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError

So that it reads: JAVA_PROPERTIES=-Dwls.home=%WLS_HOME% -Dweblogic.home=%WLS_HOME% -Duser.timezone=GMT -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Djavax.xml.soap.MessageFactory=weblogic.xml.saaj.MessageFactoryImpl -Djava.awt.headless=true -Xms512m -Xmx1024m -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError

Save the setDomainEnv file and run it in a terminal/command prompt window.

If you are deploying Appian on a Managed Server, please start the WebLogic Admin Server and open the WebLogic admin console. Once there, please follow the directions here forum.appian.com/.../Configuring_WebLogic.html under "Configure JVM Settings"

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Children
No Data