We've had an error occur a couple times now on different days with different

We've had an error occur a couple times now on different days with different plugins. We have a scheduled task setup to restart Jboss every morning we received the following error:
11:33:03,879 INFO [stdout] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 92) 2015-12-21 11:33:03,879 [ServerService Thread Pool -- 92] ERROR com.atlassian.plugin.manager.PluginEnabler - Unable to start the following plugins due to timeout while waiting for plugin to enable: psshared.htmldisplay

Any Ideas on what could cause this?

Thank you in advance.

OriginalPostID-185556

OriginalPostID-185556

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Penn Treaty has been with Appian since I believe Appian 5.x or 6.x and there was a reason why the daily restart was needed, but that was before I joined the company. Now we continue to do it as a precaution.

We found that the issue is not with our application server but the environment where the server is might have had a changed and we are working with our operations team in troubleshooting what changed in the environment where the server is.

Thank you for the setting information.
  • Penn Treaty has been with Appian since I believe Appian 5.x or 6.x and there was a reason why the daily restart was needed, but that was before I joined the company. Now we continue to do it as a precaution.

We found that the issue is not with our application server but the environment where the server is might have had a changed and we are working with our operations team in troubleshooting what changed in the environment where the server is.

Thank you for the setting information.
Children
No Data