Hello - I am looking for a possible solution to embed SAIL form / run Site on an

Hello - I am looking for a possible solution to embed SAIL form / run Site on an intranet webpage which ultimately is for "non-Appian" internal user to submit a work request to other teams which uses Appian as a workflow tool. In terms of authentication may I know if it is feasbile to use one license as for an annoymous login from the webpage to Appian so that not everyone would need a license just for submitting a particular request? Would there be any licensing issue here?

Thanks in advance-

OriginalPostID-189843

OriginalPostID-189843

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I would think the licensing requirements for this would be best discussed with your Account Executive. As for starting processes, you've also got the option of sending the details via email to Appian, which would avoid the issue of the user having to be authenticated, as well as the possibility of using a WebAPI or process model exposed as a web service.
  • I would think the licensing requirements for this would be best discussed with your Account Executive. As for starting processes, you've also got the option of sending the details via email to Appian, which would avoid the issue of the user having to be authenticated, as well as the possibility of using a WebAPI or process model exposed as a web service.
Children
No Data