Hi, I am trying to upgrade from Appian7.9 to Appian 16.1 When I try to start the

Hi, I am trying to upgrade from Appian7.9 to Appian 16.1 When I try to start the JBoss server i am getting the be error

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'com.appiancorp.common.config.AppianSpringConfig#0': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: private com.appiancorp.security.ssl.ClientCertificateProtocolSocketFactory com.appiancorp.common.config.AppianSpringConfig.clientCertificateProtocolSocketFactory; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'ccaSslProtocolSocketFactory' defined in class path resource [com/appiancorp/security/ssl/SslSpringConfig.class]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 0 of type [com.appiancorp.security.ssl.KeyStoreManager]: : Error creating ...

application-server.log

OriginalPostID-192778

OriginalPostID-192778

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi i have fixed this issue. I am not sure about the explanation for this behaviour. I deleted the custom.properties file from APPIAN_HOME/ear/suite.ear/conf expecting a filenotfoundexception but still i got the value not configured exception. I did a search for *custom.properties* in the entire system and noted one more file in /home/loginid. I deleted the file from APPIAN_HOME/ear/suite.ear/conf and updated the other file. Then this issue was resolved. I then moved this from from /home/loginid to APPIAN_HOME/ear/suite.ear (deleted from the other directory and created one in ear/suite.ear/conf directory) then also the server started without any issue.
  • Hi i have fixed this issue. I am not sure about the explanation for this behaviour. I deleted the custom.properties file from APPIAN_HOME/ear/suite.ear/conf expecting a filenotfoundexception but still i got the value not configured exception. I did a search for *custom.properties* in the entire system and noted one more file in /home/loginid. I deleted the file from APPIAN_HOME/ear/suite.ear/conf and updated the other file. Then this issue was resolved. I then moved this from from /home/loginid to APPIAN_HOME/ear/suite.ear (deleted from the other directory and created one in ear/suite.ear/conf directory) then also the server started without any issue.
Children
No Data