Hi, Does appian have any docs on server sizing and recommendations ba

Hi,

Does appian have any docs on server sizing and recommendations based on the count of users and what type of action will be heavily used....in conjunction with jmeter...If yes can anybody attach it to this post....

Respectfully,
aswin

OriginalPostID-193818

OriginalPostID-193818

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Clarke,
    I am sorry I confused you. What i meant by sizing was how to determine how many app servers, kdb servers and web servers do I need for my environment based on the user count....some people have 2 app servers and 1 kdb server for about 300-500 users and some people have 5 kdb(4 process-exec, 1-rest of the engines) and 8 app servers and 4 web servers.....i was trying to understand how they came up with these topologies and whether Appian has any standards or documents on these...i searched the entire forum and couldn't come up with anything......please help...
  • Hi Clarke,
    I am sorry I confused you. What i meant by sizing was how to determine how many app servers, kdb servers and web servers do I need for my environment based on the user count....some people have 2 app servers and 1 kdb server for about 300-500 users and some people have 5 kdb(4 process-exec, 1-rest of the engines) and 8 app servers and 4 web servers.....i was trying to understand how they came up with these topologies and whether Appian has any standards or documents on these...i searched the entire forum and couldn't come up with anything......please help...
Children
No Data