I can not figure out what I am missing in my local install. Any help would be ap

Certified Lead Developer
I can not figure out what I am missing in my local install. Any help would be appreciated, as I have been staring at this too long (sure I am missing something obvious)!

(1) Appian 16.1
(2) Oracle XE 11g
(3) appian-ds, custom.properties, standalone all configured
(4) Yes, used configure script and some manual, as this is Oracle and the two guides don't merge very clearly
(5) Confirmed I can log into appian_primary via SQL Developer

Has anyone done a local install to Oracle and written up a quick guide? or have any ideas on what to check?

application-server.log

OriginalPostID-195392

OriginalPostID-195392

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi, since you guys were so helpful to Christine, I'm hoping maybe you can help me as well. I'm trying to do a local install of 16.1, using mySQL, on my Booz Allen laptop . It's been a bit of a uphill battle since I don't have admin privileges in Windows, but instead have to use this software called PowerBroker to elevate my rights on every single click or install step. I don't know if my problem is related to that or not, but I can't get JBoss to start. Attached is the suite.ear.failed file and the app server log in case those are helpful in troubleshooting. (I certainly don't understand the errors in them.) I've also attached the files you requested from Christine. Please let me know if there is anything else you'd like me to upload. Thanks in advance!

suite.ear.failed

application-server.log

standalone.xml

appian-mysql-ds.xml

custom.properties

• Hi, since you guys were so helpful to Christine, I'm hoping maybe you can help me as well. I'm trying to do a local install of 16.1, using mySQL, on my Booz Allen laptop . It's been a bit of a uphill battle since I don't have admin privileges in Windows, but instead have to use this software called PowerBroker to elevate my rights on every single click or install step. I don't know if my problem is related to that or not, but I can't get JBoss to start. Attached is the suite.ear.failed file and the app server log in case those are helpful in troubleshooting. (I certainly don't understand the errors in them.) I've also attached the files you requested from Christine. Please let me know if there is anything else you'd like me to upload. Thanks in advance!

suite.ear.failed

application-server.log

standalone.xml

appian-mysql-ds.xml

custom.properties

Children
No Data