HI all, we are in middle of migrating from Appian 7.8 to Appian 16.1.

HI all,
we are in middle of migrating from Appian 7.8 to Appian 16.1.
We are not using a repository , till now we modify the configuration files directly.
Does anyone knows what is the problem wit my configuration.See the logs bellow.
BR,Natasa

server.log

OriginalPostID-196892

OriginalPostID-196892

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • It looks like your current custom.properties is using conf.data.primary.datasource instead of conf.data.APPIAN_DATA_SOURCE. This is the error I see:

Caused by: com.appiancorp.rdbms.config.PrimaryDataSourceNotConfiguredException: com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianException: FATAL: No value configured for conf.data.APPIAN_DATA_SOURCE in custom.properties. An Appian datasource is required. The Appian application will fail to deploy. (APNX-1-4179-003)

Stop the app server, make the changes in custom.properties, rename any marker files to .dodeploy and start it up again and that should take care of that issue.
  • It looks like your current custom.properties is using conf.data.primary.datasource instead of conf.data.APPIAN_DATA_SOURCE. This is the error I see:

Caused by: com.appiancorp.rdbms.config.PrimaryDataSourceNotConfiguredException: com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianException: FATAL: No value configured for conf.data.APPIAN_DATA_SOURCE in custom.properties. An Appian datasource is required. The Appian application will fail to deploy. (APNX-1-4179-003)

Stop the app server, make the changes in custom.properties, rename any marker files to .dodeploy and start it up again and that should take care of that issue.
Children
No Data