Hi , We setup a distributed system on our app servers. Please find th

Hi ,
We setup a distributed system on our app servers. Please find the attached server.log , not getting what i'm missing here. What all files need to be copied to other servers ?

Thanks in Advance

server.log

OriginalPostID-198606

OriginalPostID-198606

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member
    The attached server.log does not show anything regarding the errors you mention in your subsequent posts. Can you provide the logs from the machines which contain the messages in the 2 subsequent posts?

The first subsequent post shows something relating to the engines, but I'd need to see that log in order to diagnose further.

With regards to distributed setups and copy data, you need to copy the engine data to each engine machine so that the engines are in sync. The engine data is contained within the .kdb files.
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member
    The attached server.log does not show anything regarding the errors you mention in your subsequent posts. Can you provide the logs from the machines which contain the messages in the 2 subsequent posts?

The first subsequent post shows something relating to the engines, but I'd need to see that log in order to diagnose further.

With regards to distributed setups and copy data, you need to copy the engine data to each engine machine so that the engines are in sync. The engine data is contained within the .kdb files.
Children
No Data