Hi I am trying to start the designer through the URL "

Hi I am trying to start the designer through the URL "localhost:8080/.../designer". It is asking me XDB username and Password. So which username and Password we need to provide. Please suggest.

Thanks...

OriginalPostID-66632

OriginalPostID-66632

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Anuj, if I understand correctly:

1. You can see the login page
    2. Executing from a command prompt <APPIAN_HOME>/server/_scripts/diagnostic/checkengine.bat -s
    reports all engines are in Okay status
    3. The only issue is you can't login with the default credentials. Correct?

Is this a new install? Because every time you install Appian you can login with the default credentials only once, because you are asked to change the password for this account. Most likely what happened was that you or somebody logged in using the default credentials, he/she was asked to change the Administrator password, he did it and now nobody remembers the password.
  • Anuj, if I understand correctly:

1. You can see the login page
    2. Executing from a command prompt <APPIAN_HOME>/server/_scripts/diagnostic/checkengine.bat -s
    reports all engines are in Okay status
    3. The only issue is you can't login with the default credentials. Correct?

Is this a new install? Because every time you install Appian you can login with the default credentials only once, because you are asked to change the password for this account. Most likely what happened was that you or somebody logged in using the default credentials, he/she was asked to change the Administrator password, he did it and now nobody remembers the password.
Children
No Data