Hi I am trying to start the designer through the URL "

Hi I am trying to start the designer through the URL "localhost:8080/.../designer". It is asking me XDB username and Password. So which username and Password we need to provide. Please suggest.

Thanks...

OriginalPostID-66632

OriginalPostID-66632

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Anuj, you mentioned you were being prompted for the "XDB username and password". Is this in a popup when trying to access the Appian login page or are you actually getting to the Appian login page and entering credential like at forum.appian.com?

If you are seeing a popup for XDB credentials then that is not Appian prompting for the credentials. Check to make sure nothing else is running on port 8080. If Oracle is installed on the box I'll bet that is what is prompting you for the credentials.
  • Anuj, you mentioned you were being prompted for the "XDB username and password". Is this in a popup when trying to access the Appian login page or are you actually getting to the Appian login page and entering credential like at forum.appian.com?

If you are seeing a popup for XDB credentials then that is not Appian prompting for the credentials. Check to make sure nothing else is running on port 8080. If Oracle is installed on the box I'll bet that is what is prompting you for the credentials.
Children
No Data