How do I change default row limit value for query database node?

We want to change the default limit of 10 rows for query database node to 1000 rows. Where can we make this configuration change?

OriginalPostID-204900

OriginalPostID-204900

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • In an installation that I am using, the contractor that performed the installation has this set to 300. Is there a real risk from increasing this from 10? I mean 10 is really a very low number of a query. Can someone from Appian comment on why the default is 10. This seems to me to be primarily an Appian issue. What is the worry? That the kdb file will be filled with the result of a big query? Why is this not a worry if the query runs through a Query Rule and returns more than 10 rows?
  • In an installation that I am using, the contractor that performed the installation has this set to 300. Is there a real risk from increasing this from 10? I mean 10 is really a very low number of a query. Can someone from Appian comment on why the default is 10. This seems to me to be primarily an Appian issue. What is the worry? That the kdb file will be filled with the result of a big query? Why is this not a worry if the query runs through a Query Rule and returns more than 10 rows?
Children
No Data