ERROR Load Metric Limit Exceeded

Hello,

We have seen a strange issue while restarting our server:
Process-Design 1/1 ERROR Halted new main processes on 1 of 3 servers

Process-Analytics0000 1/1 Okay

Process-Analytics0001 1/1 Okay

Process-Analytics0002 1/1 Okay

Process-Exec00 1/1 ERROR Load metric limit exceeded: 108.262%

Even after adding this in the custom.properties:server.conf.processcommon.MAX_EXEC_ENGINE_LOAD_METRIC=2145
It is not working.
RAM Is 32GB.

Any suggestions.

OriginalPostID-204945

OriginalPostID-204945

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @ Sushik, I tried placing 120 and since it did not work, i placed 2145, but still the same issues.
    @Eduardo, I think one custom.properties is in search- server folder, but that should not be a impact, as it comes with the Appian package.

May be once if i am able to get the server started, I will first clear some process instances, as it is UAT server. Also, the 2nd option is to increase RAM in the engine server, but it will be time taking.

Let me know if there is anything else, which i can make it to work.
  • @ Sushik, I tried placing 120 and since it did not work, i placed 2145, but still the same issues.
    @Eduardo, I think one custom.properties is in search- server folder, but that should not be a impact, as it comes with the Appian package.

May be once if i am able to get the server started, I will first clear some process instances, as it is UAT server. Also, the 2nd option is to increase RAM in the engine server, but it will be time taking.

Let me know if there is anything else, which i can make it to work.
Children
No Data