Administrator Role and Tasks

Hi All
am a new Appian user and I would like to know what will be my roll as admin explaining daily tasks and how to do and if there is a tutorial documents or videos to how to do admin tasks,

OriginalPostID-209953

OriginalPostID-209953

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hey emada ...I suggest you to practice/hands-on whatever you learn on some test environment. Activities like import/export application knowing how to make change in constants, process models, security, creating users, data maintenance, and cleanups are some day today activities you will come across daily. Deploying plugins, installation of new release upgrade/migrate SSO/Ldap r any other architecture changes are some major activities which comes every once or twice a year. Appian documentation has all of this in details if will be on you how good you do the hands-on. If you are looking to learn any specific topic please post back.
  • Hey emada ...I suggest you to practice/hands-on whatever you learn on some test environment. Activities like import/export application knowing how to make change in constants, process models, security, creating users, data maintenance, and cleanups are some day today activities you will come across daily. Deploying plugins, installation of new release upgrade/migrate SSO/Ldap r any other architecture changes are some major activities which comes every once or twice a year. Appian documentation has all of this in details if will be on you how good you do the hands-on. If you are looking to learn any specific topic please post back.
Children
No Data