Error Encoding JBoss Password With Configure Script

I'm installing 16.2 on Ubuntu using configure.sh

Using Tools - 1 - Encode password

I manually changed .configure to point at the JBOSS location

But I'm still getting the error

ERROR encoding the datasource password: /usr/local/appian/bin/jboss/jboss-eap-6.4/modules/system/layers/base/org/picketbox/main

../base/org does not exist - I only have /base/com and the springsource folder.

Should I add this picketbox/main - and if so - where do I find that? Or can I run the encrypt manually? I just need to enter the text value into my standalone configure password parameter.

Thanks, David

OriginalPostID-212517

OriginalPostID-212517

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Wildfly is the open source version supported by the internet community. Appian only supports enterprise versions of application servers since those are the ones subject to patches and hotfixes by the vendor.

I see the latest version of EAP is 7 which is not supported yet. Stay tuned for the release notes of future versions of Appian to confirm whether that version is supported.
  • Wildfly is the open source version supported by the internet community. Appian only supports enterprise versions of application servers since those are the ones subject to patches and hotfixes by the vendor.

I see the latest version of EAP is 7 which is not supported yet. Stay tuned for the release notes of future versions of Appian to confirm whether that version is supported.
Children
No Data