If I set a custom sender with a new email-address-config-custom.xml file am I ab

If I set a custom sender with a new email-address-config-custom.xml file am I able to dynamically set the email display name?
The documentation seems to indicate a static value only in the email-address-config-custom_en_zz.properties file.
Thanks for any insights, James

OriginalPostID-214010

OriginalPostID-214010

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @james.franklin Hi, to the best of my knowledge and as per my experiences with Email configurations and as per the documentation, it isn't possible .

Until and unless we miss something where Appian folks or Practitioners who are experienced in Mail Server Configurations can let us know, it's evident from the Document or Configuration files that email address is the only dynamically configurable attribute and key=translation value pairs in email-address-config-custom_xx_YY.properties is lacking the ability to accept an expression and drive the value dynamically.
  • @james.franklin Hi, to the best of my knowledge and as per my experiences with Email configurations and as per the documentation, it isn't possible .

Until and unless we miss something where Appian folks or Practitioners who are experienced in Mail Server Configurations can let us know, it's evident from the Document or Configuration files that email address is the only dynamically configurable attribute and key=translation value pairs in email-address-config-custom_xx_YY.properties is lacking the ability to accept an expression and drive the value dynamically.
Children
No Data