If I set a custom sender with a new email-address-config-custom.xml file am I ab

If I set a custom sender with a new email-address-config-custom.xml file am I able to dynamically set the email display name?
The documentation seems to indicate a static value only in the email-address-config-custom_en_zz.properties file.
Thanks for any insights, James

OriginalPostID-214010

OriginalPostID-214010

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks for the input guys, for the time being a static value should be fit for purpose. I was just surprised this was the case as when sending as the process initiator the user name appears correctly in front of the mail address. Maybe this is being handled by outlook interpreting the base email address and domain from the mail header. Given time constraints I think I will run with the fixed value and leave further investigation for another day.
    Thanks, James
  • Thanks for the input guys, for the time being a static value should be fit for purpose. I was just surprised this was the case as when sending as the process initiator the user name appears correctly in front of the mail address. Maybe this is being handled by outlook interpreting the base email address and domain from the mail header. Given time constraints I think I will run with the fixed value and leave further investigation for another day.
    Thanks, James
Children
No Data