Hi, We are getting the below error message while trying to save the c

Hi,

We are getting the below error message while trying to save the changes made to various Appian objects -

1) while saving process model changes -> "An Unknown error has occurred while saving the process model"

2) while saving an interface -> The page could not be loaded. [HTTP Code = 504] (APNX-1-4279-001)

On checking the server logs, I see the below error message corresponding to both aforementioned errors

INFO [stdout] (elasticsearch[Client 30F03352][transport_client_worker][T#2]{New I/O worker #2}) 2016-06-08 06:26:07,987 [elasticsearch[Client 30F03352][transport_client_worker][T#2]{New I/O worker #2}] ERROR com.appian.dl.repo.es.LoggingBulkResponseActionListener - Bulk request failures occurred. Summary: [opType=index, index=designer-objects-ia, type=DT-10, status=SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE, count=1, firstMessage=UnavailableShardsException[[designer-objects-ia][0] Primary shard is not active or is...

Error_Logs.txt

OriginalPostID-216637

OriginalPostID-216637

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • ...n't assigned to a known node. Timeout: [1m], request: org.elasticsearch.action.bulk.BulkShardRequest@19b6baf]].For detailed information about each failure, enable DEBUG logging.

We are facing this issue only after applying the Appian 16.2 Hotfix Package A.

Please advise the root cause of this issue and how the same could be resolved.

I have attached the server log for reference.
  • ...n't assigned to a known node. Timeout: [1m], request: org.elasticsearch.action.bulk.BulkShardRequest@19b6baf]].For detailed information about each failure, enable DEBUG logging.

We are facing this issue only after applying the Appian 16.2 Hotfix Package A.

Please advise the root cause of this issue and how the same could be resolved.

I have attached the server log for reference.
Children
No Data