Hi, We are getting the below error message while trying to save the c

Hi,

We are getting the below error message while trying to save the changes made to various Appian objects -

1) while saving process model changes -> "An Unknown error has occurred while saving the process model"

2) while saving an interface -> The page could not be loaded. [HTTP Code = 504] (APNX-1-4279-001)

On checking the server logs, I see the below error message corresponding to both aforementioned errors

INFO [stdout] (elasticsearch[Client 30F03352][transport_client_worker][T#2]{New I/O worker #2}) 2016-06-08 06:26:07,987 [elasticsearch[Client 30F03352][transport_client_worker][T#2]{New I/O worker #2}] ERROR com.appian.dl.repo.es.LoggingBulkResponseActionListener - Bulk request failures occurred. Summary: [opType=index, index=designer-objects-ia, type=DT-10, status=SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE, count=1, firstMessage=UnavailableShardsException[[designer-objects-ia][0] Primary shard is not active or is...

Error_Logs.txt

OriginalPostID-216637

OriginalPostID-216637

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Prosenjit,

Followed the steps exactly as you mentioned. I was able to see "Current cluster information: [status=GREEN" too in search-server.log.

The issue got resolved now. Thanks a lot .. Now am able to save changes made to any Appian object without getting the errors mentioned in my first post.

Just wanted to understand the rationale behind your approach. Could you please explain in brief how you were able to troubleshoot and arrive at the root cause and solution to it ?

Thanks once again.
  • Hi Prosenjit,

Followed the steps exactly as you mentioned. I was able to see "Current cluster information: [status=GREEN" too in search-server.log.

The issue got resolved now. Thanks a lot .. Now am able to save changes made to any Appian object without getting the errors mentioned in my first post.

Just wanted to understand the rationale behind your approach. Could you please explain in brief how you were able to troubleshoot and arrive at the root cause and solution to it ?

Thanks once again.
Children
No Data