Authentication Failed on JBoss Startup

While installing appian I see the error :
ERROR [org.jboss.as.connector.subsystems.datasources.AbstractDataSo
urceService$AS7DataSourceDeployer] (MSC service thread 1-7) Exception during cre
ateSubject()PBOX000016: Access denied: authentication failed: java.lang.Security
Exception: PBOX000016: Access denied: authentication failed.

Attached is the log file.Please help me fix this

JBOSSLog2.log

OriginalPostID-223621

OriginalPostID-223621

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello, Thanks for the response.I had changed them as it didn't work for 1521 and I read on one of the posts to change it to 1522.I however changed it back to 1521 and made the changes you suggested and I see an error :
    Caused by: DataSourceConnectionException[jdbc/OracleDataSource]: FATAL: The Appi
    an data source cannot be reached. Access to the Appian data source is required.
    The Appian application will fail to deploy. Details: Unable to build EntityManag
    erFactory (APNX-1-4179-002)

Please see the new file attached with the error log.

appian-oracle-ds.xml

error3.log

• Hello, Thanks for the response.I had changed them as it didn't work for 1521 and I read on one of the posts to change it to 1522.I however changed it back to 1521 and made the changes you suggested and I see an error :
    Caused by: DataSourceConnectionException[jdbc/OracleDataSource]: FATAL: The Appi
    an data source cannot be reached. Access to the Appian data source is required.
    The Appian application will fail to deploy. Details: Unable to build EntityManag
    erFactory (APNX-1-4179-002)

Please see the new file attached with the error log.

appian-oracle-ds.xml

error3.log

Children
No Data