Authentication Failed on JBoss Startup

While installing appian I see the error :
ERROR [org.jboss.as.connector.subsystems.datasources.AbstractDataSo
urceService$AS7DataSourceDeployer] (MSC service thread 1-7) Exception during cre
ateSubject()PBOX000016: Access denied: authentication failed: java.lang.Security
Exception: PBOX000016: Access denied: authentication failed.

Attached is the log file.Please help me fix this

JBOSSLog2.log

OriginalPostID-223621

OriginalPostID-223621

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello ,I am using Windows 8.1 OS,and yes this is all on my computer and I user oracle 12C.
    I have changed jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:xe to jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:orcl.

That got the old errors fixed (I presume ) but I see this :
    03:27:19,903 ERROR [org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol] (MSC service thread
    1-5) JBWEB003043: Error initializing endpoint: java.net.BindException: Address
    already in use: JVM_Bind /0.0.0.0:8080
    I am not sure if I should change it to orcl since I checked the connections and I was able to establish with orcl as the service name.i am newbie to this so please correct me if I am wrong.

I checked listner.ora and I see the port is 1521.
    LISTENER =
    (DESCRIPTION_LIST =
    (DESCRIPTION =
    (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = localhost)(PORT = 1521))
    (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = IPC)(KEY = EXTPROC1521))
  • Hello ,I am using Windows 8.1 OS,and yes this is all on my computer and I user oracle 12C.
    I have changed jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:xe to jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:orcl.

That got the old errors fixed (I presume ) but I see this :
    03:27:19,903 ERROR [org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol] (MSC service thread
    1-5) JBWEB003043: Error initializing endpoint: java.net.BindException: Address
    already in use: JVM_Bind /0.0.0.0:8080
    I am not sure if I should change it to orcl since I checked the connections and I was able to establish with orcl as the service name.i am newbie to this so please correct me if I am wrong.

I checked listner.ora and I see the port is 1521.
    LISTENER =
    (DESCRIPTION_LIST =
    (DESCRIPTION =
    (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = localhost)(PORT = 1521))
    (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = IPC)(KEY = EXTPROC1521))
Children
No Data