Issues with Installation of Appian. Please help.

Hi,

I've followed the guide forum.appian.com/.../Quick_Start_Installation_Guide_for_Windows_and_JBoss.html
completely and thoroughly.

Within step 5, the validate and deploy functions both returned a successful output. However, when I try to run the command lines, the first one (start-suite) returns a few errors. The (start) within search-server seems to work but the standalone.bat has errors as well. The returned lines are seperated in a text file attachted to this post.

Can anyone help me with this? I don't have a technical background and don't know where to look or start. I'm keen to get started with Appian but I'm having serious troubles with getting it to work.

Regards,

Niek

OriginalPostID-244859

Returned lines bat files.txt

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Once you start the server just wait for 15 engines to start. On the screen you can watch "Done !" message. After that start the search-server and watch the screen, somewhere you can find "RED to GREEN" message. Now start the jboss server. if you are starting jboss for the first time then it may more than half an hour.

Note :- Server engines are not started properly then go for fresh installation.

• Once you start the server just wait for 15 engines to start. On the screen you can watch "Done !" message. After that start the search-server and watch the screen, somewhere you can find "RED to GREEN" message. Now start the jboss server. if you are starting jboss for the first time then it may more than half an hour.

Note :- Server engines are not started properly then go for fresh installation.

Children
No Data