Change Password Link/Button on Login Page

Hi,

We have a requirement to provide the users with a functionality to change their passwords on the login screen. To meet this requirement I am able to show a "Change Password" button on the login page but when I click on it, it's not redirecting me to the "changepassword.jsp" page. It's showing the first screen or the login screen only. However the url of that screen gets changed to /suite/tempo/personalization/changepassword.jsp once the link is clicked.

Can anyone tell me what I am missing and how can I achieve this functionality?

Below is the code added in login.jsp page -

JavaScript function

<script type="text/javascript">
function openPage(pageURL)
{
window.location.href = pageURL;
}
</script>

JSP code

<input type="button" value="Change Password" name="ChangePwd"
          onclick="openPage('personalization/changepassword.jsp')"/>

Thanks,
Varnika

OriginalPostID-251522

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • No problem @Vinayakb and thanks for your reply on this post.

I tried with absolute path but the only issue I am facing is until and unless I don't login with my credentials, It doesn't direct me to 'setpassword' jsp page although the url gets changed after clicking the link and once I login, It takes me to the page where I can change my current password with the new one.
  • No problem @Vinayakb and thanks for your reply on this post.

I tried with absolute path but the only issue I am facing is until and unless I don't login with my credentials, It doesn't direct me to 'setpassword' jsp page although the url gets changed after clicking the link and once I login, It takes me to the page where I can change my current password with the new one.
Children
No Data