Log Files in Cloud Environment

When I looked at the login_audit log files in cloud i noticed it is has a new entry for every day. but the new entry is being generated at some random time. We have a scheduled process which runs at end of day collecting all the login info. I see entries in both the logs login_audit.csv and csv generated with current date. Any pointers on how this log file entries are created.

How does the expression_details.csv and sail_details.csv log files archiving works in Cloud. These log files are not accessible from left navigation, select Access System Logs link.

OriginalPostID-255112

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thankyou Sally one more question. How would the archival work if Maximum size of log file is reached in Mid of day. Say the maximum size of log file is set to 1MB and if the file reaches the size in mid of day of day due to huge logins. Normally it would be logged at suite/logs/login-audit.csv.2016-12-27 for today. If it reahces maximum size in mid of day will there be any entry something like this ? suite/logs/login-audit.csv.2016-12-27.1
    I have attached screenshot for other log files in our on-premise env. Was curious to know how it works in cloud.

• Thankyou Sally one more question. How would the archival work if Maximum size of log file is reached in Mid of day. Say the maximum size of log file is set to 1MB and if the file reaches the size in mid of day of day due to huge logins. Normally it would be logged at suite/logs/login-audit.csv.2016-12-27 for today. If it reahces maximum size in mid of day will there be any entry something like this ? suite/logs/login-audit.csv.2016-12-27.1
    I have attached screenshot for other log files in our on-premise env. Was curious to know how it works in cloud.

Children
No Data