Error Message when setting up new environment

Hi all,

we set up a new environment and when I click on Processes tab an error message "The Report you requested is invalid or no longer available" is showing up. Can someone let me know the reason for this error message.
Thanks in Advance.

OriginalPostID-258506

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Certified Lead Developer
    could you also please share the server.log and application server.log
  • @ajinkyab277 I have attached server.log and application server.log do not have any errors

server log.txt

• In the new environment, did you migrate data or processes from another environment? The error indicates the Report you are looking for cannot be found. In a new environment, if the Report is querying processes (a process report) its possible that there are actually no processes yet for the report to generated from..
  • @nagavenkatamuneervarmas
    Please go through the link forum.appian.com/.../Loading_Default_Reports_and_Views.html
    Hope this will be helpful.
    Also please go through the post forum.appian.com/.../e-258530
    you might get some help from this.
  • @Sally we migrated the data and processes from another environment and I can see all the files in the application. And I am able to see the data in all the other tabs like rules.
  • we executed the load.sh and got the below error..
    log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (com.appiancorp.ap2.ConfigureLog4j).
    log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
    Initializing default cache.
    Waiting for servers to be up...
    Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/ServletContextListener
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:760)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:467)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:73)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:368)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:362)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:361)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:331)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
    at com.appiancorp.suite.cfg.ConfigurationFactory.createConfiguration(ConfigurationFactory.java:57)
    at com.appiancorp.suite.cfg.ConfigurationFactory.getConfiguration(ConfigurationFactory.java:30)
    at com.appiancorp.naming.ServiceConnections.<init>(ServiceConnections.java:65)
    at com.appiancorp.naming.ServiceConnections.<init>(ServiceConnections.java:52)
    at com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.ServiceLocator.<clinit>(ServiceLocator.java:223)
    at com.appiancorp.tools.WaitForServers.await(WaitForServers.java:18)
    at com.appiancorp.common.initialize.InitializeServer.main(InitializeServer.java:19)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.servlet.ServletContextListener
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:331)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
  • The error above seems similair to a conflict seen with Excel Tools; please review the following KB article and check you have no conflicting plugins?
    forum.appian.com/.../Search_Results.php

If you are unsure, temporarily undeploy all plugins (just rename them to .bak) and gradually add them back in (rename to .jar). Let us know if this resolves your issue?