Fitnesse

Hi,

I am first time user of Fitnesse automation tool. I created a static Page->Test Suite page->test page and wrote all my codes in test page to keep it simple. when I try to run it it is giving me an error cannot invoke constructor for
com.appiancorp.ps.automatedtest.fixture.TempoFixture. Also it is giving error for rest of the keywords used in script. Please help on an urgent basis.

Thanks

OriginalPostID-259796

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I feel it is not able to get the required jar files to resolve the code instructions
    my Fitneese is downloaded in below path
    C:/Users/NNNNNN/Documents/FitNesseForAppian-1.4/FitNesseForAppian
    Below is my custom config file details:-

### FITNESSE ###
    automated.testing.home=C:/Users/NNNNNN/Documents/FitNesseForAppian-1.4/FitNesseForAppian
    FITNESSE_FOR_APPIAN_VERSION=v1.4

### CHROME ###
    # Leave blank if installed in default location of: C:/Program Files (x86)/Google/Chrome/Application/chrome.exe
    chrome.browser.home=C:/Program Files/Google/Chrome/Application/chrome.exe
    # Leave blank if using the Windows driver included in TESTING_HOME/lib/drivers/chromedriver.exe
    chrome.driver.home=C:/Users/NNNNNN/Documents/Fitnesse/FitNesseForAppian-1.4/FitNesseForAppian/lib/drivers/chromedriver.exe
  • I feel it is not able to get the required jar files to resolve the code instructions
    my Fitneese is downloaded in below path
    C:/Users/NNNNNN/Documents/FitNesseForAppian-1.4/FitNesseForAppian
    Below is my custom config file details:-

### FITNESSE ###
    automated.testing.home=C:/Users/NNNNNN/Documents/FitNesseForAppian-1.4/FitNesseForAppian
    FITNESSE_FOR_APPIAN_VERSION=v1.4

### CHROME ###
    # Leave blank if installed in default location of: C:/Program Files (x86)/Google/Chrome/Application/chrome.exe
    chrome.browser.home=C:/Program Files/Google/Chrome/Application/chrome.exe
    # Leave blank if using the Windows driver included in TESTING_HOME/lib/drivers/chromedriver.exe
    chrome.driver.home=C:/Users/NNNNNN/Documents/Fitnesse/FitNesseForAppian-1.4/FitNesseForAppian/lib/drivers/chromedriver.exe
Children
No Data