Secondary Datasource Sucessfully validated after Upgrade to 16.3 but none of the tables are accessible

Certified Lead Developer
Hi All,

Has anybody came across an issue where successful validation of secondary datasource is logged and none of the tables, views and query results work.
Says Table or view doesn't exist, but I can use the same username password encoded and query the database.

OriginalPostID-262461

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• Have you checked that the driver for your secondary data source matches the required version for 16.3? Is the Data source configured via the Admin Console or ds-xml? Can you access the database outside of Appian using the same credentials? Is there any error in the logs? If so, please provide a extract?
    Certified Lead Developer
    We figure out what is causing the problem but the solution has not been identified. Appian 16.3 converts username and table names to lower case and double quotes it, it is oracle case sensitivity problem. We used to use custom.teneo.properties now I am not sure what the solution is.
  • I'm surprised to hear you still have the property for "custom.teneo.properties" as it was used around Appian version 6.6 and was resolved. I would recommend cloning the secondary data source and seeing it you can correct the names from the Oracle side then remap in Appian to the cloned source? Alternatively, create a new datasource, remap all datatypes to it then via the database, merge the context from the existing ds with the issue.