Warnings on Installation

Hi,
I am trying upgrade to Appian 16.3. I am seeing following warnings while starting JBoss. Can anyone guide why I am seeing these warnings & how can I get rid of them?

Thanks

2017-02-07 13:28:41,167 [Appian Timer - 1] WARN com.appiancorp.common.sigar.SigarLoader - Sigar native library not found at /native/sigar/sigar-amd64-winnt.dll
2017-02-07 13:28:41,167 [Appian Timer - 1] WARN com.appiancorp.common.sigar.SigarLoader - Sigar native library not found at /native/sigar/sigar-amd64-winnt.dll
2017-02-07 13:28:41,179 [Appian Timer - 1] WARN com.appiancorp.common.sigar.SigarLoader - Sigar native library not available. Some system metrics are not available on Windows.
2017-02-07 13:28:41,179 [Appian Timer - 1] WARN com.appiancorp.common.sigar.SigarLoader - Sigar native library not available. Some system metrics are not available on Windows.
2017-02-07 13:29:13,616 [ServerService Thread Pool -- 64] WAR...

OriginalPostID-262757

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • ...erService Thread Pool -- 64] WARN com.appiancorp.type.config.plugin.PojoDatatypesConfig - Portal2SAIL:PortalReportDataSubset: The provided XSD file contains a definition for the type {types.appiancorp.com/ps}PortalReportCell, which already exists with a different structure. The requested type will not be created and the existing type will not be altered. You must first delete the existing type if you intend to redefine it with a different structure. (APNX-2-4045-001)
    2017-02-07 13:29:16,593 [ServerService Thread Pool -- 64] WARN com.appiancorp.type.config.plugin.PojoDatatypesConfig - Portal2SAIL:PortalReportFilter: The provided XSD file contains a definition for the type {types.appiancorp.com/ps}PortalReportFilter, which already exists with a different structure. The requested type will not be created and the existing type will not be altered. You must first delete the existing type if you intend to redefine it with a different structure. (APNX-2-404...
  • ...erService Thread Pool -- 64] WARN com.appiancorp.type.config.plugin.PojoDatatypesConfig - Portal2SAIL:PortalReportDataSubset: The provided XSD file contains a definition for the type {types.appiancorp.com/ps}PortalReportCell, which already exists with a different structure. The requested type will not be created and the existing type will not be altered. You must first delete the existing type if you intend to redefine it with a different structure. (APNX-2-4045-001)
    2017-02-07 13:29:16,593 [ServerService Thread Pool -- 64] WARN com.appiancorp.type.config.plugin.PojoDatatypesConfig - Portal2SAIL:PortalReportFilter: The provided XSD file contains a definition for the type {types.appiancorp.com/ps}PortalReportFilter, which already exists with a different structure. The requested type will not be created and the existing type will not be altered. You must first delete the existing type if you intend to redefine it with a different structure. (APNX-2-404...
Children
No Data