#FitNesse for Appian 1.6

Hi, I'm getting the below error while trying to run a test script
Unable to start test system 'slim': fitnesse.slim.SlimError: Error SLiM server died before a connection could be established. Error: Could not find or load main class Server\\FitNesseForAppian-1.6\\FitNesseForAppian.log4j.properties

Earlier we are using FitNesse 1.3.1 it is working fine, but we see this error in later FitNesse version 1.6

The below is the configured code in suite page
!***> FitNesse Configurations
!define TEST_SYSTEM {slim}
!define COMMAND_PATTERN {java -Dlog4j.configuration=file:///${automated.testing.home}/log4j.properties -cp %p %m}
!path ${automated.testing.home}/**.jar
***!

OriginalPostID-264619

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • hi Chandrasekar,

Even I got this message with even ver 1.4. Good thing is this is not related with Fitnesse version so the upgrade of Fitnesse version is not the culprit.

Try running Fitnesse on IE , if you are running on Chrome or other browser because Iwas getting this error with Chrome but not IE (ver 11)and verify once your custom config file, if the automated testing path and version is updated properly and let me know if that works for you.
  • hi Chandrasekar,

Even I got this message with even ver 1.4. Good thing is this is not related with Fitnesse version so the upgrade of Fitnesse version is not the culprit.

Try running Fitnesse on IE , if you are running on Chrome or other browser because Iwas getting this error with Chrome but not IE (ver 11)and verify once your custom config file, if the automated testing path and version is updated properly and let me know if that works for you.
Children
No Data