Runtime Designer

Certified Lead Developer
After upgrading from 16.2 to 17.1, I am seeing the attached when attempting to access the Runtime Designer. Anyone know what I may have overlooked?

OriginalPostID-264966

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    @christineh even while upgrading from 16.3 to 17.1 we too felt the same issue while going for Runtime in Chrome, but was fine while working with IE, but after few days this became again as usual even in Chrome, may be earlier we came across through Compatibility issues, not only this even when I used to click on any process instance, it was not getting open, but as I said earlier, just after few days of installation, these issues got rectified, but the strange thing is, we didn't install any patch or hotfix then home come these compatibility issues got automatically resolved in our local server, even I am also unable to understand. However currently everything seems good, but as of now we cannot treat this release as stable but it's the good one with lot many enhancements
    Certified Lead Developer
    @christineh even while upgrading from 16.3 to 17.1 we too felt the same issue while going for Runtime in Chrome, but was fine while working with IE, but after few days this became again as usual even in Chrome, may be earlier we came across through Compatibility issues, not only this even when I used to click on any process instance, it was not getting open, but as I said earlier, just after few days of installation, these issues got rectified, but the strange thing is, we didn't install any patch or hotfix then home come these compatibility issues got automatically resolved in our local server, even I am also unable to understand. However currently everything seems good, but as of now we cannot treat this release as stable but it's the good one with lot many enhancements
Children
No Data