Process Modeler - Tasks JSON Error

Hello everyone! I hope you're doing well.

I'm trying to use assignment at Process Modeler, and do an action related to update a record. (any of them). I can use the action if I don't assign it to anyone for approval.

I can't use any assignment>This node will be assigned as a task to a person or a group of people>user, I can't assign anything to anyone. I've tested with some update actions, in some records and there is the same error message, when I try to do de action, related to that process modeler.

Does anyone knows why I'm getting this error? Thanks in advance! Have an excellent day.

Best regards, Jose.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

I'm not really clear on what's happening - could you provide some further detail as to the exact configuration of your related action?  I don't immediately know why you would be getting an error message referencing JSON - are you intentionally passing JSON somewhere?

• Hello Mike! thank you for your response, 

I'm doing a generic update record action, in that action I'm trying to use assigned tasks to administrators, and get the email.

About JSON, I'm not passing anything (intentionally) related to it.

If I check the option #1. "This node will be ssigned as a task to a person or a group of people", just like the next screenshot, I will get the JSON error. I need to set "This node will run as an automated activity..." Option #2:

Those are my users.

This is my generic Process Modeler

Is there any information aditional that I can share with you?

Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to josebarrios

From the looks of your first and last screenshots, you're trying to assign your WTDS node to a user/users - but this is not an attended activity, and should be set to run as an automated activity (preferably "run as whoever designed this process model").

The only attended activity I can see in your model diagram is the Start Node, which is not assignable as it will be completed by whoever starts the Related Action.

Reply Children