Advantages and Benefits of Appian

Hello everyone,

So, I have to give a presentation on Appian today and I want to cover the topic: Benefits of Appian:

I found this image, could anyone please elaborate the points based off of this image. Or any other benefits in detail?

Thanks and Regards,

Aishwarya

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Senior Developer

Hello ,

May be I can give a one liner for most of them. Hope it helps you.

Speed: Appian speeds up the application development 15x to 20x compared to any other platform.

Futuristic: Current world keeps updating everyday and your business might also require to scale up their applications as per the markets evolution. Appian has scalability which makes the future application developments much easier.

Multi channel: Building an application in Appian means you are already building your application for all types of device with no extra work or extra cost. This will let the business user access the application and stay connected to his customers on the go. Appian provides an option to connect via mobile, email and web channels.

Customizability: In Appian it is easy to customize/optimize your application at any stage. Appian is built on the foundations of Agile development.

BPM: Appian is the  current leader in the BPM market and also Appian helps you design processes and build solutions for your business which will help achieve an increased productivity.

Cloud: Appian provides cloud infra which is best at capability, scalability, security and reliability. 

Unified Data: Appian allows you to gather data from anywhere and show it at one place.

Design Ease: Appian has all the built in tools which not only lets the developer but also lets the business analyst or the business user can start designing to design and show their requirements.

Simplicity: Appian is easy to learn and takes very less time for adapting to its low-code tech.

• Hello ,

Genuinely thank you for taking time to reply this,

It is very helpful Innocent

Reply Children
No Data