Community Edition Status

Hello:

I have been using a community edition for a while and all of sudden today, I get this message.  Is there an issue with the system or did I lose all of my past work?  Is there a location to check the status of Appian Community Edition?

Ma

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi,

Past few weeks community edition is being unavailable for many user, To check your status of your community edition, login to your appian community and check in your profile. if its inactive restart it. but it will take little long than the usual time to restart, if it takes time to restart you will receive the mail from appian about the delay, i can confirm you wont lose any data or your work in your community edition 

Certified Lead Developer

Hi,

Past few weeks community edition is being unavailable for many user, To check your status of your community edition, login to your appian community and check in your profile. if its inactive restart it. but it will take little long than the usual time to restart, if it takes time to restart you will receive the mail from appian about the delay, i can confirm you wont lose any data or your work in your community edition 

Children