Recover information and data stored in appian "cloud database" in Appian Community Edition

Who can I contact for this request?

I have sent emails to "CommunityEdition@appian.com" but they only answer me to wait (I imagine it is a bot or the automatic response system)...
My Appian Community Edition has been restarted or is deactivated and it is not possible to work or download the information collected or continue with the applications made on the platform, I request please:
The information that I have connected is very important for my small business. In the appian "cloud database" I have some tables with valuable information. It would be possible for you to send me that information either in .xls or .csv format.

I am very worried and I am afraid of losing all my advance, progress, data and information collected.
I request this because I don't know when my Appian Community Edition will be reactivated.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Associate Developer

You can check the status of your CE site here and restart if it is down, if it is deactivated then I'm afraid there is any solution to it other than contacting community@appian.com.

In case you have restarted it already then just FYI, they are facing high request volumes these days so it is taking more time than usual in fulfilling the requests but don't worry your site will restart in about a week max with all of your work restored.

Certified Associate Developer

You can check the status of your CE site here and restart if it is down, if it is deactivated then I'm afraid there is any solution to it other than contacting community@appian.com.

In case you have restarted it already then just FYI, they are facing high request volumes these days so it is taking more time than usual in fulfilling the requests but don't worry your site will restart in about a week max with all of your work restored.

Children
No Data