How to print the value of an id?

If I select 40 then how to print the value of of 40 by a code?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Associate Developer

To invoke a decision object, simply use the syntax rule!decisionObjectName. For a practical example, consider the following code snippet in which I call the decision object within an interface:

• a!gridColumn(
              label: "Recommended Corrective Action",
              value: a!tagField(
                labelPosition: "COLLAPSED",
                align: "END",
                tags: if(
                  index(
                    index(
                      ri!employeeList,
                      wherecontains(
                        fv!row.internalEmpId,
                        tointeger(
                          index(ri!employeeList, "internalEmpId", {})
                        )
                      ),
                      {}
                    ),
                    "designationId",
                    {}
                  ) = cons!INO_DESIG_ID_STAFF,
                  a!localVariables(
                    local!points: index(
                      ri!totalPointsList,
                      wherecontains(
                        fv!identifier,
                        tointeger(ri!attendanceDataSubset.data)
                      ),
                      {}
                    ),
                    a!tagItem(
                      text: local!points,
                      backgroundColor: rule!INO_getAttendanceScoreColour(score: local!points),
                      tooltip: rule!INO_determineAttendanceConsequence(attendancePoints: local!points)
                    )
                  ),
                  null
                )
              ),
              align: "END",
              showWhen: contains(
                tointeger(
                  index(ri!employeeList, "designationId", {})
                ),
                cons!INO_DESIG_ID_STAFF
              )
            ),

Here how to show the decision table's output grid? please tell me

Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to moulikadas

What grid do you mean? Please help us to understand what you are expecting to see.

• I have to show the decision table's "output" value would be shown in "Recommended Corrective Action" this grid and the "total occurences" grid value is the "attendencepoints" value of decision table.

so the above code is for "total occurences" grid where I have shown the "attendencepoints" value of decision table. and the same way I have to print the "Recommended Corrective Action" grid for the decision table's "output" value. But I can't. 

Please help me how to write the code?

Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to moulikadas
    Please help me how to write the code?

From the looks of the code you posted, when conditions are correct (which i can't completely discern), that grid column should be displaying a Tag Item with the output value of the Decision contained in its Tooltip.

Are you able to consult with whoever wrote the code in the above a!gridColumn() and a!tagField()?  It's doing some complicated things including row-specific local variables which obviously originated elsewhere, and would be a bit complicated for us here on Community to try to test/debug, not being able to access your environment and so-forth.  So honestly I'd recommned seeking an explanation from whoever originally formulated this column.

• so how to print this output column for below part?

tooltip: rule!INO_determineAttendanceConsequence(attendancePoints: local!points)

Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to moulikadas
    so how to print this output column for below part? 

I feel like I already said all I can really say about this in my prior comment - to reiterate, you should check with whoever designed the logic determining when a certain tag would show up, and seek to understand why the tags aren't showing up in this column, because the value you're wanting to display is already set to show as the tag's toolTip when the visibility conditions are met (and I can't make any guesses as to why the column isn't meeting the necessary conditions and is showing empty as per your screenshot).

Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to moulikadas
    so how to print this output column for below part? 

I feel like I already said all I can really say about this in my prior comment - to reiterate, you should check with whoever designed the logic determining when a certain tag would show up, and seek to understand why the tags aren't showing up in this column, because the value you're wanting to display is already set to show as the tag's toolTip when the visibility conditions are met (and I can't make any guesses as to why the column isn't meeting the necessary conditions and is showing empty as per your screenshot).

Children