I cannot select Australia when applying for access to Appian Process Mapping.

Certified Associate Developer

I am trying to request access to Appian Process Mapping. I cannot select Australia. All other options can be selected.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • A maintenance window has been scheduled for an Appian Community platform upgrade on Wednesday, November 8th, starting at 8:00 AM ET. We expect maintenance activities to be completed within 12 hours. During this time, the site will be read-only, user registration will be disabled, and the site could be temporarily unavailable for short periods of time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but a more secure, stable, and performant Community experience is coming soon!

The Appian Academy Online, Documentation, and Forum (for Appian Partners and Customers only) sites will not be impacted and can still be accessed. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to community@appian.com.

• A maintenance window has been scheduled for an Appian Community platform upgrade on Wednesday, November 8th, starting at 8:00 AM ET. We expect maintenance activities to be completed within 12 hours. During this time, the site will be read-only, user registration will be disabled, and the site could be temporarily unavailable for short periods of time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but a more secure, stable, and performant Community experience is coming soon!

The Appian Academy Online, Documentation, and Forum (for Appian Partners and Customers only) sites will not be impacted and can still be accessed. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to community@appian.com.

Children
No Data