Unable to recover my Site

Hi, my name is Carlos Paz, I had an Appian Environment with some use cases developed, and I would like to recover it all. 

My site was just shut down on June 5th and when I tried to recover it,a  message was sent to me:
I had all my work and project done with a lot of effort in my site, and I have been periodically requesting to recover my site with no problem until now. Please, how can I recover my site? It´s very important for me! Or how can I ask to move it to the new Appian Community Edition Experience? Any assistance would be helpful
Thanks a lot,
Carlos

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
  • Thank you both, Stefan and Mike. As you recommended, I emailed Appian Support directly, but they are telling me I can´t recover my Legacy Site or import my application to the new environment. I have asked them to explore another way to recover my job, I have been working on them for several months with a lot of effort... I´m so dissapointed something like this wasn´t noticed to the users, and I can´t believe there is no way for each user to save or recover their applications!

If there is no way to recover my site, I would like to ask for a day permission or another alternative just to take documentation (video) of my work. Do you think this is possible?

Any suggestion or input to recover my work would be greatly appreciated

Thanks a lot