Back button in an Interface

I have a scenario where i have quite a few user input task with few script task in between them . I want to add a back button which will navigate the user to the previous User input task on the click of that back button .What will be the best approach to accomplish this.

Currently i am using a gateway , which will check if the back button is clicked and redirect it accordingly

Is this a suitable approach ?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Rohit,

If your process design is suitable for activity chaining then please set all nodes' (including UIT and script task) Other tab for below check box.
    "When this node is chained: Allow users to step back to this node from the next chained activity."
    This automatically allow you back.
    But if activity chaining is not suitable for you process then use gateway. Refer attachment as well. Thanks.

• Hi Rohit,

If your process design is suitable for activity chaining then please set all nodes' (including UIT and script task) Other tab for below check box.
    "When this node is chained: Allow users to step back to this node from the next chained activity."
    This automatically allow you back.
    But if activity chaining is not suitable for you process then use gateway. Refer attachment as well. Thanks.

Children
No Data